Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

The countdown!

Yes we are REALLY close to Spring, well that crazy little groundhog told us we were. 
Was he right this year?
23 days is NOTHING! 
 I am getting so excited, and I can't remember a time that I have anticipated Spring as much as I do this year!
I can admit that I have forgotten all the little guys that went into the ground this Fall, and the surprises are going to be overwhelming.  I am guessing that I planted over 200 different perennials, 500+ iris', 20+ daylily varieites, 2000+ Daffodils and Tulips, I am so excited to watch them grow, and to be able to offer you all the beautiful flowers that they bring.  But, lets not forget the Spring plants that have been ordered and will be shipped this year.
I am excited to offer Fall Gold Raspberries, hopefully this year.  I have purchased 75 plants that will be arriving this Spring too.  I have black Raspberries, Mulberries, and Blackberries as well.
This year is going to be GREAT!!!
Come check out my booth at the Freight House Farmers Market, where I will be offering a variety of different gardening favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Cooking has become serious business! In the “old days” we pulled out our cast iron cookware, added lard to nearly everything, and yelled “come n’ get it”.orgreenic reviews

    ReplyDelete