Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Technology!

  Well, once again I am messing around with technology by starting this blog.  This technical world we live in sometimes absorbs so much of our time, and our lives, that we forget about what this world really offers us.  I too use a lot of my time up on this lovely thing we call computers!  I certainly don't mind what it has to offer, it's makes things much easier in many instances, which in turn frees up my time for other things.....gardening.  I love the fact that gardening still sticks to its "ROOTS" (ha ha).  We still garden with the same methods as our ancestors did, other than the fact there are many machines to make it easier, but the principals are the same; seeds, water, and sun!  I love being a part of the process, and can't see myself doing anything else.  Please enjoy my future blogs, and feel free to ask questions along the way, as I start my journey!  I will be posting pictures as I progress building the many gardens I have pictured in my head, along with other structures and ideas bumping, jumping, and itching their ways through my brain.  I never stop thinking about ideas, and want to share my love for the outdoors with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment